The Ranchview Band has a new Twitter account. The purpose of this account is to give up to date information to all of our parents and students in the Ranchview Band. This is a great tool to keep all students and parents informed of announcements, schedules, performances, practices, etc... Please go to https://twitter.com/RanchviewHSBand and check out our new Twitter page.
You may also connect Twitter to your phone and get text messages straight to your mobile device when a tweet is made. You must have a twitter account for this to work. Below are the instructions on how to connect your phone to the Ranchview Twitter account and how to receive text messages through your mobile device.
How to receive text updates from the Ranchview band twitter account
1. Go to your “Settings and Privacy”
2. Go to the “Mobile” tab
3. Make sure your mobile device is connected to your account
4. Click on the box next to “Tweets from people you've enabled for mobile notifications”
5. Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
6. Go to Ranchview Band Twitter page. https://twitter.com/RanchviewHSBand
7. Click on the 3 vertical dots next to the word “Follow”
8. Click on “Turn on mobile notifications”
Now you will receive all Ranchview Band tweets
by text message on your phone